Syrian Arab Republic Aviation
Key airport information may also be found at: Website of Worldaerodata
- Syria has 93 airports, including 26 with paved runways and 5 with runways of more than 3,000 meters, as well as seven heliports
- Syria’s 3 international airports, located at Damascus, Aleppo, and Lattakia, carry an average of 2.5 million passengers on 13,000 flights each year
- Syria also moved approximately 33,000 Mt of freight by air per year
- The government-owned national carrier, Syrian Arab Airlines (SyrAir) offers scheduled services to destinations throughout the Middle and Far East, Europe, and North Africa
- SyrAir has a considerable fleet of reliable aircraft mainly Airbus A-320, Boeing 747 & 727 aircraft, in addition to some aircraft bought during Soviet Union era which are used for domestic travel
4.1 Syrian Arab Republic Government Contact List
4.4 Syrian Arab Republic Airport Company Contact List
Note: The information provided in the attached document, which has been taken from the old DLCA, does not match the structure of the new LCA and is therefore provided separately.
Syria Aviation Additional Details
Note: The information provided in the attached documents, which has been taken from the old DLCA, does not match the structure of the new LCA and is therefore provided separately.