Iraq Storage Assessment
Table of Contents
- Storage is available in most urban areas in Iraq.
- Private warehouses compounds or government owned structures are available in the country.
- Some warehouse compounds offers security facilities.
- Information on privately owned warehouses are available on site, through papers affixed on the warehouse, or by word of mouth. Chamber of Commerce should have information on private warehouses.
- Government owned warehouses information can be obtained through the Ministry of Trade, or relevant ministries (Health, Agriculture, Infrastructures that owns the warehouses).
- Most of warehouse in Baghdad are owned by the Government; information can be provided by Ministry of Trade
Anwar Sabah Maki
Storage Used by
An estimated 66 square km is the storage space used by all humanitarian agencies all around the country in the month of March 2015.