Table of Contents
There are 11 airports in the Kyrgyz Republic. Three of them have international flight processing capacity. Manas International Airport in Bishkek is the largest and best-equipped airport in the country and is equipped for heavy
aircrafts landing. Manas Management Company handles all airfreight. It also manages modern warehouse space with temperature control and other features. Manas Management Company is also a catering company for airlines serviced at the airport.
Another international airport in the South of Kyrgyzstan – Osh, has air routes to the capital Bishkek and four cities in Russian Federation, including Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Yekaterinburg and Novosibirsk. Though not as equipped as Manas International Airport, it is the second largest airport in the Kyrgyz Republic.
The third international airport is “Issyk-Kul” (former name “Tamchi”) located 35 km to the west of Cholpon-Ata city, in the Tamchi resort area of the Kyrgyz Republic. The Kyrgyz Government plans to make this airport a direct tourist receiving point and a reserve hub for emergency situations when Manas International airport is overloaded or unable to handle planes for whatever circumstances. In 2015, during a under reconstruction project, the runway was extended up to 1,800 1800 m and a completed construction of turn-off strip was constructed to allow receipt of airplanes Ту-154, Ту-204, BoeingBoing-737, А-319, А-320 and their analogues.
Key airport information may also be found at: World Aero Data.
- Regulation of civil aviation activities in the Kyrgyz Republic for safe, regular, and efficient air transport and other civil aviation services;
- Development of drafts of the Aviation Rules and other regulatory acts of the Kyrgyz Republic in the area of civil aviation;
- Issuance of certificates of aviation personnel;
- Certification/registration of civil aircraft, aeronautical products, civil/joint aerodromes, operators;
- Licensing of activities in the area of civil aviation associated with flight support, maintenance, repair of aircraft or other aeronautical products, training of aviation personnel, etc.
Company Name & Address
Contact Names & Email
Telephone & Fax
Civil Aviation Agency of Kyrgyz Republic
Tel: +996 (312) 25 16 20
For more information, please see the following links:
- Flight number
- Aircraft Registration
- Operator and crew documentation
- Entering Point and Time of Arrival
- Airport of Destination
- Exiting point and time of departure.
- Purpose of the flight
- Number of passengers or freight information.