- The runway is rough with a lot of loose stones; the first 200m of RWY 36 is unusable.
- Thorn bushes growing very close to runway edges, making the strip narrow.
- Airstrip is unfit for use during rainy seasons.
- The is often a lots of bird activity surrounding the airstrip so therefore exercise caution.
- The aircraft should always be parked so that an immediate departure can be made if required.
- Caravan strip only, permission required prior to operating into this airstrip.
Province / District
IATA & ICAO codes
|N/A & HCAF|
Town or City (closest)
NGO / UN (on ground)
Passenger / Cargo Security Screening (Yes / No)
750 m x 10m
Ground Handling (Yes / No)
Runway Lighting (Yes / No)
Fire Fighting Equipment (Yes / No)
Air Traffic Control (Yes / No)
Windsock (Yes / No)
Weather Information (Yes / No)
Aircraft Parking space (Yes / No)
Navigation Aids (Yes / No)
Perimeter fencing (Yes / No)
For information on Somalia Airport contact details, please see the following link: