- Loose stones are all over runway and parking area which may cause a puncture.
- The first 100m of RWY 25 is rough and unusable.
- There are two large patches on the northern edge of the runway at 900 m.
- Parts of the strip can become water logged and unusable after heavy rains.
- There is no windsock.
- There is also a 200ft high radio mast left of the centre line on approach to RWY 07.
Province / District
IATA & ICAO codes
|N/A & N/A|
Town or City (closest)
NGO / UN (on ground)
Passenger / Cargo Security Screening (Yes / No)
2,250 m m x 24m
Ground Handling (Yes / No)
Runway Lighting (Yes / No)
Fire Fighting Equipment (Yes / No)
Air Traffic Control (Yes / No)
Windsock (Yes / No)
Weather Information (Yes / No)
Aircraft Parking space (Yes / No)
Navigation Aids (Yes / No)
Perimeter fencing (Yes / No)
For information on Somalia Airport contact details, please see the following link: