Key airport information may also be found at: http://worldaerodata.com/
In Togo, the National Agency of Civil Aviation of Togo (ANAC-TOGO) created by the law n° 2007-007 of January 22nd, 2007 bearing the code of the civil aviation, is the authority in charge of the implementation of international standards and recommendations and the implementation of the Togolese State's civil aviation policy.
In this capacity, ANAC-TOGO is responsible for:
- the execution of the State's civil aviation policy
- the negotiation of international agreements in the context of special powers and warrants conferred by the State
- the development of a technical regulation of civil aviation in accordance with the standards of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- the development and implementation of the Civil Aviation and Air Transport Strategy in accordance with the National Priority Guidelines
- the monitoring of the application of the national regulations in force and of the international conventions signed and ratified by Togo about safety, security and facilitation
- the management of all traffic rights resulting from air agreements signed by the State
- the coordination and supervision of all aeronautical and airport activities and the monitoring of the activities of international and regional organizations working in the field of civil aviation
- monitoring the management of the land assets of the State assigned to civil aviation
- monitoring of the State's commitments in the field of civil aviation
The Agency represents the State in the commissions, committees, assemblies and councils whose object relates to its missions.
ASKY Airlines serves 19 scheduled destinations throughout West and Central Africa from its hub at Lomé airport. ASKY can connect flights in its network to various points in the Ethiopian Airlines network, with whom it has codeshare arrangements, via Addis Ababa and beyond to the Middle East, Far East, and East Africa. Lomé–Tokoin Airport (IATA: LFW, ICAO: DXXX), also known as Gnassingbé Eyadéma International Airport, with a capacity for up to 2 million passengers annually, is ASKY’s hub. (source: Wikipedia)
Companies operating in Lomé Airport with their destinations are shown in the table below.
|Air Cote d'Ivoire||Abdijan - F.H. Boigny|
|Air France||Paris - Charles de Gaulle, Niamey - D. Hamani|
|ASKY Airlines||Abdijan - F.H. Boigny, Abuja - N. Azikwe, Accra - Kotoka, Niamey - D. Hamani, Ouagadougou, Pointe Noire Antonio-Agostinho-Neto|
|Brussels Airlines||Accra - Kotoka, Brussels - National|
|Ceiba International Airlines||Malabo|
|Ethiopian Airlines||Addis Ababa Bole, Newark - Liberty|
|Royal Air Maroc||Accra - Kotoka, Casablanca - Mohammed V|
|TAP Air Portugal||Accra - Kotoka, Lisbon - H. Delgado|
For more information on government agency and airport company contacts, please see the following links: