Key port information can also be found at: Website of the Maritime Database on the Port of Nishtun
- Nishtun is a natural coastal harbor of very small size affording fair shelter from tides and swells.
- Vessels are compelled to provide port authorities of ETA information prior to arrival (contact details above).
- There is an anchorage depth of 9.4 – 10.7 meters.
- The cargo pier which cannot accommodate vessels exceeding 500' and has a draft of 3.4 – 4.6 meters.
- Nishtun has shore cranes in place which cannot lift over 24.0 MT.
- Fresh water and re-fueling facilities are available.
- Marine charges as the same as Aden port marine charges (please see section 2.1)
Port Location and Contacts
Province or District
Al – Mahara
Town or City (Closest location) with Distance (km)
Name : Mukalla
Port's Complete Name
Managing Company or Port Authority (If more than one operator, break down by area of operation)
|Yemen Ports Authority|
Management Contact Person
Closest Airport and Frequent Airlines to / from International Destinations
Airport Name: n/a
Description and Contacts of Key Companies