Key port information can also be found at:
- This terminal consists of a 409,000 DWT Floating Storage and Offloading Vessel (FSO) which is permanently moored 4.8 nautical miles offshore Ras Isa.
- The FSO has a length of 57metres,a 35 meters width, 18.3 meters depth with a 405000 Tons capacity.
- Tugs and pilotage are available for assisting in the marine operations.
- There are no bunker/fresh water or provisioning facilities at this terminal.
- The terminal operates 24 hours throughout the year, weather permitting.
- Ras Isa Oil Terminal is operated by Yemen Hunt Oil Company on behalf of Yemen Exploration & Production Company.
- This terminal is used for the export of Marib Light crude from the oil wells in Mareb.
- Marib-Ras Isa Pipeline runs between the Marib fields and the deep sea port of Ras Isa on the Red Sea.
Port website: Website of the Port of Ras Isa
Port Location and Contacts
Province or District
Town or City (Closest location) with Distance (km)
Name : Hodeidah
Port's Complete Name
Managing Company or Port Authority (If more than one operator, break down by area of operation)
|Jannah Hunt Oil Company|
Management Contact Person
Closest Airport and Frequent Airlines to / from International Destinations
Airport Name: n/a
Description and Contacts of Key Companies